How fresh are your products?
We make our sandwiches & baguettes freshly every day. So you can be sure if you’re getting something for catering or out of our fridges, it was made the same morning.
what are your Catering terms?
Because our products are handmade daily, there are a few terms and conditions for catering to make sure that we have what you need, when you need it.
- 36hrs notice is required for catering orders (however please see us directly in store if you have a last-minute request. We’ll help out if we can);
- Slice and brownie options can be ready from 7.30am;
- Sandwich and baguette options can be ready from 10.00am;
- We are able to deliver to the nearby area as marked on the below map for $10, otherwise you’re welcome to collect your order in-store;
- For delivery, be sure to add $10 delivery to your shopping cart prior to finalising your order;
- Occasionally, some products are unexpectedly unavailable due to supplier/seasonal issues. In these cases, we will attempt to contact you. Failing that we will provide an alternative menu item of equivalent type;
- Cancellation policy: As we prepare our products daily, any cancellations must be made 24hrs before fulfilment. Cancellations within the 24hr fulfilment window unfortunately cannot be refunded.
catering Delivery area.
do you have gluten-free sandwiches?
We presently do not offer gluten-free sandwiches.
what payment options Do you accept?
In-store, we accept:
- Visa, MasterCard, and cash
In the online store for catering, we accept:
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express